Saturday, August 17, 2013

Lover of Sand and Surf

Yes, we're home but I'm still dreaming of the Cape. It was a wonderful getaway! The weather was amazing, the scenery incredible, the beaches plentiful, the shopping TOO much fun, and the company....perfect! We regretted not having stayed longer (no surprise there) and we will definitely go back.

Keira has been talking about the beach all week. She will tell you about her sand castles and the crabs we caught, and that she played with Marcus, a little guy just five days older than herself who befriended her on one of our beach outings. If I mention swimming, she's quick to ask if we're going to the beach. Love my little beach bum! I think it's going to be a tough adjustment for both of us when I have to go back to work in a couple of weeks!


She would stay here all day if I let her.


Big bucket, little girl. 
She even had Oma hard at work helping her dig a big trench!




No comments: